Due to the critical PHP security vulnerabilities (CVE-2026-109618, CVE-2026-109619) and delays in patch availability caused by high worldwide demand, we have temporarily taken all sites offline as a precaution. We will bring them back as soon as the updated PHP version is installed on our infrastructure. We will post an update here as soon as the sites are available again.
Update 17:10: We expect to be able to update our infrastructure shortly and will install the PHP security updates as soon as they’re available. Some components in our supply chain are still waiting for updates from their providers and are offline themselves until then. Because of this, we can’t give a firm time yet.
To be safe, the sites will stay offline until the updates are installed. We’ll post another update here as soon as the sites are back.
Update 18:20: The updated PHP packages our infrastructure setup have not been officially published yet. We therefore can’t install the security updates yet. The sites will stay offline as a precaution until then. We’re following the release closely and will start the update as soon as the packages are available. We're expecting the upgrades to start around 20:00.
Update 21:00: The updated PHP packages our infrastructure setup have not been officially published yet. We're expecting the upgrades to start around 21:30.
Update 21:50: We're starting the upgrade process.